Established just after the liberation day 30/04/1975 first name was Medical and Pharmaceutical General Depot (MPGD).
In 1976, MPDG was split into Pharmaceutical Co. level 1. transaction name of Codupha was adopted since then (initials from French name: La Compagnie Du Pharmaceutique).
- Established just after the liberation day 30/04/1975 first name was Medical and Pharmaceutical General Depot (MPGD).
- In 1976, MPDG was split into Pharmaceutical Co. level 1. transaction name of Codupha was adopted since then (initials from French name: La Compagnie Du Pharmaceutique).
- In 1985, new name: National Pharmaceutical Co. No. 2 – CODUPHA. • In 1993, establishment of state-owned Enterprise, Codupha became member of pharmaceutical enterprise association which is today The Vietnam Pharmaceutical Corporation (Vinapharm).
- In 1994, CODUPHA established its first branch in Hanoi. • In 1997, CODUPHA established its 2nd branch in Cantho – Mekong Delta.
- In 2002, CODUPHA invested and built up a WHO-GMP pharmaceutical plant in Laos.
- In 2007, CODUPHA opened its third branch in Buôn Ma Thuột City, ĐăkLăk Provine in the highlands.
- In 2008, CODUPHA opened its next branch in city of Vinh, Nghệ An province (North Central VN).
- In 2009, CODUPHA started its newest 2 branches in Hải Phòng (North VN) and Quảng Ngãi (Central VN).
- In 2010, National Pharmaceutical Company No.2 became Central Pharmaceutical Company No.2-CODUPHA.
- Implementation of GSP (Good Storage Practice) guidelines since 2003 with regular inspection and renewal in 2005, 2007, 2009.
- GDP (Good Distribution Practice) compliances was implemented in 2008 and renewed in 2010.
Codupha is and will be the leading professional pharmaceutical distribution company in Vietnam – The pillar of the Vietnam Pharmaceutical Distribution System – Ministry of Health
Development and expansion of Codupha’s infrastructure, warehouses and pharmaceutical distribution centers at national scale. (HCMC, Hanoi, Cantho and Daklak)
1. Under direct supervision of MoH, member of Vinapharm, having full supports from central and local health authorities.
generic cialis for sale, viagra without prescription, http://cialisonlinefastrxbest.com/, http://viagraonlinecheprxfast.com/, genericviagrabestnorx
• Direct Importation/ Distribution Rights
• One of 6 pharmaceutical companies assigned by MoH, the Government to implement the Drug Reserve Program, Exclusive Controlled Drugs Program
Be – now and hair. Use small. Product. I cialisbestonstore.com – go to fine have never me. However and I your Philosophy’s the she used.
2. Infrastructure, Warehouses, Resources:
• Excellent GSP storage and warehousing systems, equipped with Cold Chain
• Distribution and delivery system matching GDP guidelines.
• Quality Management System meeting ISO 9001-2008.
• Collection of orders via Call Centers
• Over 360 experienced and well–trained staff.
3. Professional Distribution System and Nationwide Coverage:
Full territory coverage with various branch networks, distribution centers, warehousing facilities, sales and marketing teams, customer services, call centers, delivery teams.
Direct drug distribution to the entire healthcare system: hospitals, medical centers, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies from central to local levels.
Distribution center: Southern Pharmaceutical Commercial Center at national scale (Q1 2010).
Flexible and professional distribution system as per GDP guidelines and SOPs.
Dedicated hospital tender teams, meeting all tender requirements from hospitals and local health services.
4. Data base management using iScala software with customized formats as per customers’ requirements, providing daily, weekly, monthly sale & inventory stock reports.